Monday, October 26, 2009

Frustrations and Distractions

Well, still in the dark regarding my medical issues. The medical industry is frustrating me to no end. Guess I have to go get stabbed with a buncha needles and wait for more results. Thank God I am a relatively patient person. Sometimes.

In other news, Halloween is this Saturday! Yay! One of my favorite holidays. Well...who am I kidding, I love all holidays! I'm excited; this year I am finally going to dress as a 1920's flapper, which is something I have always wanted to do. To make it even better, dear hubby is also going to dress up in 1920's style as a gangster. And we are going to my good friend's house for a Halloween costume house party, which should be epically fun!

I will update later in the week, or early next week, hopefully with photos and fun stories from the party.

Till then, caio, mes bellas!

XOXO
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment